This striking Atrani collection Piovra Glass Bowl which is held aloft by the languorous tentacles of an octopus, deserves a starring role in your dining setting. It’s the perfect bowl for fresh seafood or even fruit. Atrani is a small town on Italy’s Amalfi coast known for its fresh and delicious cuisine, so with the Piovra bowl you really can bring some of that theatrical Italian presentation to your table.
The Atrani Collection – the world's liveable art for your home.
Atrani Piovra Glass Bowl features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Crafted from nickel-plated aluminium and glass.
- Inspired by the way food is served on the Amalfi Coast.
- Octopus base is a talking point.
- Clean with a damp cloth and gently hand wash the glass bowl.
- Bowl easily detaches from the base.
- Presented as a set of two.
Dimensions: 28cm (l) x 25cm (h) x 15cm (w).